FlashGuide
HA Infomation

Off-Topic

Index

• thanks nf community

11. 11. 2018 23:27 PST

whitegoli

hi nabs, here by I quit the game

I've had enough of this childish behavior from certain players, as for the unbalanced trash matches in GB.

I see toomuch OP charlemagnes flying around for players to compensate for their lack of skill, I see way too much smokes popping up whenever a player needs to compensate for their lack of skill. I dont need to start about the bomber carriers, I assume players know how I think about them as NF EU player.

I'm not gonna call names, but I'm getting sick of the 2R MN setups, ships that do AW while they cant and KM BBs who go 31 knots overheat, I'm just sick of it.

Anyway, we had a great time together, but I really do miss the old KT fleet, which was broken up by omega. Thus, BAMF and OSP didnt fit in for me, I leave the game. I've nothing to do here anymore, the shtty GB matches, dont do it for me, as for the fleets, they just dont fit for me. Thanks anyway for the short times together.

made a little video from me playing KM

https://youtu.be/GU99GeWJh3M

hope ya like it

anyway cheers everyone,

whitegoli

• Re : thanks nf community

11. 15. 2018 21:28 PST

worldedge

The entire point of this game was to build and configure a ship to your liking.

Smoke has been part of the game for years now. If you're still complaining about it then you may be the one lacking skill. Adapt man. It isn't that hard.

If you refuse to use it cause "you're too good for it" then you're only hurting yourself. How many times have you heard the phrase "win at all costs". 

Farewell to you but can't say you'll be missed.

11. 22. 2018 09:07 PST

whitegoli

The entire point of this game was to build and configure a ship to your liking.

Smoke has been part of the game for years now. If you're still complaining about it then you may be the one lacking skill. Adapt man. It isn't that hard.

If you refuse to use it cause "you're too good for it" then you're only hurting yourself. How many times have you heard the phrase "win at all costs". 

Farewell to you but can't say you'll be missed.

Players rushing with a smoke, aka they're using it to compensate for lack of skill. I only pop a smoke when is 3/5 BBs rushing me at once or when Im about to get TB'd/Bb'

How many times have you heard the phrase : "more risk, more fun?"  

11. 29. 2018 01:19 PST

AC16051

aw whitey....dude cmmon man im here

12. 08. 2018 03:16 PST

Slayer_Z

I don't mind smoke, per se, but the amount is ridiculous. Faced 10 smokes in a row the other day. I didn'd pop one but was chased all the way across the map. The online version has limit of 2 per game, maybe steal that idea. It should be used in emergencies not to attack all the time. It really takes away from skill. I know nothing will change. I now just understand that it's a part of weaker players need to compete. No, I'm not talking about popping smoke after someone else popped smoke or since you probably no longer get cv support so you pop some to avoid the third, forth or fifth wave of bombers. While I'm rambling, this racist digg on Chinese players have to stop. They play AA because it's a different game for them. They have played a different game. That is why you don't see as many FWs. Also before ss, and smoke players were very good at AA. Now I don't get playing AA the entire time, but it's their game to play. You don't have to like it but we all have seen other nations not play the way that we would want them to and we don't point them out for their nationality.